Request for High School Transcript – Fairfield Schools, Langdon, KS

NOTE: You need to have a signature on file at Fairfield Schools in order for us to fulfill your request.

If you need your FHS transcripts and we do NOT have a SIGNED Transcript Request on file, you will need to print the PDF the form and then fill it out and mail, email or fax to the school. Click here for a printable PDF form

Complete the SIGNED request and fax it to 620-596-2835 or mail the completed request to Fairfield Schools, Transcript Request, 16115 South Langdon Road, Langdon, KS 67583 or email to records@usd310.org.