Our Fairfield Professional Development Council is sponsoring a new award called the Fairfield Teacher of the Year. One teacher employed by Fairfield USD #310 will be awarded in the fall of the following school year. The winner of this award will also serve as the district’s nominee for Kansas Teacher of the Year.
Nominations are due February 15th. Submit this completed form to nominate a teacher or use the printable PDF on the USD 310 website.
The following criteria have been identified:
- The nominee uses the district identified teaching strategies and curriculum standards effectively in his/her instruction.
- The nominee is professional and projects a professional demeanor at all times.
- The nominee has positive relationships with students, colleagues, parents and patrons.
- The nominee inspires students of all backgrounds and abilities to learn.
- The nominee participates in community groups and activities.
- The nominee is in good standing with the Fairfield administration and Board of Education.
Links to the forms:
Fillable and printable PDF form - type in your information and then print
Fillable form - immediately submitted