Other Substitute Positions
FAIRFIELD SCHOOLS CURRENTLY HAS A SUBSTITUTE OPENING FOR A CUSTODIAN:
Purpose: The Custodian provides a safe, attractive, comfortable, and clean environment to ensure full and productive use of district facilities. To accomplish these tasks the Custodian must work closely with the staff and administration of the District.
Responsible to: Lead Custodian and Superintendent
Payment rate: Salary and benefits as established by the Board of Education.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Health and Inoculation Certificate on file in the Central Office (after employment offer is made).
- Ability to understand chemical hazards.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to manually lift a maximum of 60 pounds.
- Desire to continue career improvement by enhancing skills and job performance.
PLEASE EMAIL TO AMY RIGGS, BOARD CLERK AT ARIGGS@USD310.ORG OR BY MAIL:
ATTN: AMY RIGGS
16115 S LANGDON RDLANGDON, KS 67583
*FAIRFIELD USD 310 IS AN EOE*
USD #310 is accepting applications for
Substitute Bus Drivers
Other Classified Staff Positions
This person may be working directly with students under the direction of a full-time USD 310 employee.
- High School diploma
- Special training as necessary (especially regarding bus drivers)
- Must complete and return a USD 310 Application for Employment
The position will begin work as soon as hired. Applications are being accepted now.
USD #310 is an EOE.
For an application, please click here. Please complete the application and return it with current Resume (optional) to USD #310, 16115 S. Langdon Road, Langdon, KS 67583 (Or return it in person).